Wednesday, February 11, 2009

URGENT Prayer Request



Please pass this on to everyone you know. I have been amazed by the blogging world out there in the last few months and it is larger than I ever imagined. Word of mouth or I suppose I should say computer can spread faster than anything I ever imagined. This little girl needs your prayers RIGHT now! Post this on your blog and try to get the word out to as many people as possible so we can have everyone praying for her tonight.

Her name is Veiyah and she was born a twin at 30 weeks. Her twin didn't make it and Veiyah has been fighting ever since. She had to go in for open heart surgery today and has had some setbacks. She is in desperate need for prayers right now. If you would like please check out her familys blog and leave them a message tonight. I know that it would mean the world to them.

4 comments:

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

Praying for this family, Stephanie. Thank you for sharing this.

He & Me + 3 said...

I am praying.

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

Heartbreaking. Thanks for sharing, they will be in my prayers.

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Thanks for sharing her story. I am headed over to their blog now to leave a prayer comment. Thanks for sharing!