Monday, February 2, 2009

Not Me Monday



I think Monday rolls around quicker and quicker each week. It's time for Not Me Monday again and it really does seem like just yesterday I was doing last weeks post. Head over to MckMama's for more!

I did not about eat myself sick last night! I am old enough to know when I'm full and have had enough so I absolutely did not continue to stuff my face again and again and again.

I did not get absolutely NOTHING on my to do list done this weekend.

I have not been giving Allie tylenol at night just praying that it will begin to help her sleep alittle better! As most of you know I am WAY against medicine and Tylenol is the only medicine that I will give to them on a regular basis if needed.

I did not go to Lucas' basketball game Saturday morning with two different shoes on. I did not Not notice until I got home and was getting ready to leave again and putting on the same shoes.

I did not completely forget about Lucas' basketball practice yesterday. I do not think his coach is a complete jerk and I most definitely am not going to feel bad that we missed it!!!!! Maybe subliminally I just didn't want to go back into the same gym I was in alittle more than 24 hours earlier with two different shoes on.

9 comments:

3 Bay B Chicks said...

I NEVER get everything on my "to do" list done. Actually, I consider myself lucky if I am able to cross off even 1 or 2 items. Why does this happen? Oh, that's right, I haven't figured out how to create more hours in the day yet! :)

-Francesca

Julie said...

"I did not get absolutely NOTHING on my to do list done this weekend."

I'm right there with you on that one. Here's to a more productive week for us both ;-)

More Than Words said...

LOL about the shoes! I know that that has happened to a few people I know! Haha!

Julie said...

Ugh...I ate WAY too much last night too. And today I've been eating some of the leftovers...bad...bad...bad...

He & Me + 3 said...

The two shoes is hilarious. I hope they were atleast the same color. LOL

Liz said...

HA! you need to get that girl to sleep so you're not too tired to notice you have on two different shoes! :)

momstheword said...

I did not eat myself silly yesterday either. I am sure I gained 25 pounds overnight...sigh!

jennifer said...

I love those posts. They are hysterical!! I love your list.

amanda said...

LOVE the shoe thing!! totally funny. :0)