Since I can hardly see straight and my vision is blurry out of my left eye because of my migraine it's a good thing it's Friday and time for 5 Question Friday. I'm not sure I could muster up anything more than random questions and answers right now.
Head over to see Mama M. at My Little Life to join in on the fun!!!!
1. If you had $1,000 to donate to a charity, which would you choose?
Children's Hospital hands down. When Lucas was a baby we spent a good bit of time there with RSV and meningitis and they are wonderful. I absolutely adore what they do for those little babies that are so innocent and helpless.
2. Snow days: Do you welcome them happily or are they a pain in your butt?
At this point this year they're a pain in my butt however most of the time we are very happy about them. We've had more snow in South Carolina than we've had in years and have had way too many snow days already - after being snowed and iced in for 6 days I don't want another for a very very long time and I'd rather not be still making school lunches into July either.
3. What talent did you wish you had and why?
I wish I could sing. Doesn't have to be a fabulous money making voice but I wish I could just sing so I didn't sound foolish when I was doing so. Wishing Wishing Wishing.
4. Are you a news, politics or celebrity gossip junkie?
News! I used to be obsessed and always have CNN or FoxNews on 24 hours a day. Now I can't get Caillou, Barney and Max and Ruby off my tv long enough to watch the weather.
5. What is your favorite "cocktail"? (Are you a beer person, a kiddie cocktail junkie, or perhaps your more the "Cosmo" kind?! Anything flies...doesn't hafta be alcoholic!)
If you asked me this about 4 years ago I'd have said an amaretto sour however those of you that know me and have been around for a while know that my husband has battled alcoholism for years now so we don't drink. I am proud to say he is now in recovery and doing great but out of respect for him I don't drink either.