Monday, February 23, 2009

Not Me Monday



It's rolled around again so that must mean it's time for Not Me Monday. MckMama started this blog carnival and it's a great way to admit what we all DID NOT do during the past week. Head over to her blog and check out what everyone else didn't do last week too.

Now as for me:

I did not eat cookie dough last week and count it as a meal one too many times. I realize the importance of eating a balanced meal and since I ALWAYS make my kids eat them I would want to be the example and teach them the appropriate way to eat. And I absolutely did not tell Jacob no when he came up to me and asked me to eat said cookie dough while I was shoving it in my mouth..that would just be totally unfair.

I did not get incredibly upset when hubbys supposed to be one hour AA meeting turned into a three hour ordeal on Tuesday night..in fact since I didn't get up upset with him I most definitely did not get into an argument with him that upset me so much I didn't even eat dinner that night. I most definitely wouldn't have done that since I hadn't eaten at all earlier in the day either. I tell ya I know it's the right thing but it's wearing me out but I don't ever admit when things are bothering me so I did not just say that!

I did not get the most amazing camera for Valentine's day only to take shot after shot after shot and not load them onto my computer until last night.

I did not get so frustrated last night as I was trying to burn a video onto dvd that wouldn't work that I cussed my computer out. Why can't things be easy sometimes and just work the FIRST time I try?

I did not take this picture of my PRECIOUS little girl with my new camera and I am not absolutely in love with both!


My computer is once again not working right and I have not had to save and restart this post three times this morning so I most definitely did not just tell my computer that if it didn't work this time I was not going to do this again today!

I did not lay in bed last night trying to remember my Not Me's from last week so I could post them this morning. I AM NOT that old and my mind works much better than that!

16 comments:

Alicia W. said...

I did not get so excited when I saw how good your new camera takes pics!! Can't wait to get mine this week!! Yours is amazing!

Lori said...

cookie dough is yummy!

and that is such a cute picture

Cassie said...

Cookie dough as a meal? Yeah I've totally done that! Ha. I did my first Not Me Monday today :)

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

Your cookie dough as a meal sounds awfully familiar to me. I've done that one too many times, myself. Lol.

That little girl of yours is just gorgeous!

Liz said...

I never admit when things are bothering me either....hope things are well...I would love to pray for your marriage if that's ok with you.
liz

Liz said...

Thanks for your sweet comments today....I'm not keeping out much hope for a girl....defense mechanism maybe....I know it will all be okay...at least I am close to family now!

Tanya said...

I love cookie dough, it's just the best thing ever and it is a complete meal, it's got, eggs and milk and carbs, right?

Randi said...

I love cookie dough/cookies too! I actually ate ginger cookies for breakfast this morning. :)

I really like Allie's shirt in the adorable picture you took of her. SO cute!

Oh, and thank you so much for thinking of us and praying for us as we get through Isaac's bout of RSV. I really appreciate your nice comments. Isaac is doing GREAT!

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

There should be a support group for the spouses of people who are going to support groups. Hang in there. :)

Julie said...

I haven't participated in NMM in weeks now, b/c I can never remember the previous day let alone the week!!

Cute pic of Allie! Glad you're enjoying your camera! Hope things go better for you this week!!

He & Me + 3 said...

I am excited for your new camera too...that picture was beautiful too. cookie dough is so a meal!

More Than Words said...

Oh, I LOVE choc. chip cookie dough!!!!!

And love that picture of your baby! I would be so obsessed w/ a new camera!!

momstheword said...

What a sweet picture! Your camera takes such great pictures, nice and clear! I actually do a draft so that I can write my not me's as they happen, but I haven't had much lately!

McCrakensx4 said...

Too funny, you are! I do not lay in bed and think of Not Me's either! That would just be silly when I should be sleeping! Hope you have a good week! Oh and love the pic of Allie! When I first got my new camera, I loved taking pics of everything! I still do in fact!!

Stacy said...

I know you were so happy about the camera!

angie {the arthur clan} said...

Cookie dough is one of the major food groups, right? That's what I always tell myself at least when I'm NOT eating it!