Thursday, February 19, 2009

New All Around


See my new baby? I think I'm in love all over again. This is what I got for Valentine's Day from my hubby. Seriously I was in desperate need for a new camera and it's exactly what I wanted. I went back and forth from a Nikon and a Canon but they had a special that I got a 55-200mm lens extra along with the Nikon so I went with that one. I love it..I haven't gotten any of my pics loaded off of it yet but when I do I can't wait to show you the first one I took of Allie. I know you're surprised I was taking pictures of Allie..all of you know that I don't ever do that :)

As most of you have noticed I also got a new blog makeover. I'm just giddy over it! Julie did it and if you're in the market for a new look you have got to check her out..seriously...she is the best! I am kinda new to the whole blogger world so I really had no idea what I wanted or how to even start. She walked me through the whole thing and even with my crazy questions she always explained everything perfectly. Thanks so much Julie for everything!!!! I am so thankful that we met and I LOVE my new look!

13 comments:

Julie said...

SO glad that you love the look! It was great working with you and I'm honored that you chose me to do your blog!

Congrats on the new camera!! I'm jealous! Can't wait to see all the great pics you'll be taking with it!

Hope you have a great day!!

More Than Words said...

Oh..how fun!!! A new camera!! I can't wait to see your pictures!!!!

Heather said...

Yay for Nikons!!! Can't wait to see the amazing pictures you get! After you place around with the lenses you have, you'll have to put a micro lens on your Christmas list. That's what I use (60mm, 2.8) and it's AWESOME!! : )

And I know I said this before, but I love the new layout. And now I'm bloggy friends with Julie, which is great!!! : )

Everyday Mom Designs said...

Love the camera! I'm looking forward to seeing pictures!

Amanda-The Family News! said...

LOVE the new blog!!!! I need to get a new one too -
I can't wait to see pics from the new camera....

He & Me + 3 said...

Can't wait to see some new pictures with that awesome camera. Congrats. & I already told you how much I love the new layout. Gorgeous!

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

Congrats on that camera! Your blog looks great.

Alicia W. said...

YAY STEPHANIE! That is great!! I too just bought a new NIKON D40 that came with a extra lens and it's being shipped and I'll have it next week. I'm SO EXCITED TOO!! I can't wait to see how your pictures turn out. YAY for us!!

Veronica said...

Love your new layout too. Maybe sometime soon I'll get to making my blog pretty too!!!

Tanya said...

Ooooh, you gonna love this thing I got mine for our anniversary Feb 5. I love it, mine is a D50, 28-135mm lens, but I'm already thinking of getting other lens and starting a collection, maybe even a business. A friend of mine wants to mentor me, he thinks I have "it", whatever that means. He wants to take me to shoot a wedding, I'm so excited!

Drew said...

I love the new look too! Julie did a really nice job. Congrats on your new camera. You're going to love it!

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

I love you new camera! Gotta say, I'm just a tad bit jealous... :)

amanda said...

love the camera. like jill...i'm a bit jealous. i have a nikon as welll, just a point and shoot. what a wonderful gift!!