Thursday, February 12, 2009

Delayed for a Better Cause


I suppose you could say I am delaying my regularly scheduled blog post this morning for a better cause. I posted last night asking for prayers for Veiyah and her family. She is still in VERY critical condition and still needs all the prayer warriors she can get! So instead of putting pics up of my babies today or telling you some wild story of our insane life I'm going to focus on her today. I haven't been able to get her off my mind since yesterday. My heart just breaks for this family and I just pray that she will gain the strength she needs to get back home where she belongs. Please visit her blog and leave her family a message to let them know that you are thinking about them. Grab their button and put it on your blog or whatever you feel inclined to do. I will admit my faith has been incredibly challenged in the last few years and I've struggled each and every day with it but I'll be the first to say that if prayer works then I'm all for it right now! Anything to get this precious little girl back home with her mom and dad!

4 comments:

Stacy said...

I didn't get to read your post last night.But I'm heading over to their blog now.

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

Continuing to pray for this little baby...bless her heart.

Veronica said...

Hi Stephanie,

I'm right there with you on this one. We'll just keep on praying!
BTW, I got your email, and will be getting back to you soon! Thanks!

He & Me + 3 said...

Praying that she is on the mend. That poor sweet baby.