Monday, February 16, 2009

Not Me Monday



I can not believe the weekend is over but when I turn my computer on and see Not Me Mondays staring me in the face I can't ignore it anymore. Head over to Mckmama's and see what everyone else did not do last week...it really is fun!

I did not go to BabiesRUs with three of four children in tow and a $10 dollar coupon to get diapers. I most definitely did not check out and get to the car before remembering that I forgot to use my coupon and I absolutely did not leave and not go back in. I know that I could have saved $10 and I would do that no matter what..having 3 children with me two of which were in car seats did not stop me from doing so.

I did not those little conversation hearts so much in the last week that they could be considered a meal. They do not taste extra good with a cup of coffee.

I was not incredibly thankful that it was 70 degrees outside most of the week last week so that my kids could play outside. I was not aggravated when they were outside 5 minutes and already wanted to come in.

I did not blog at all this weekend and was completely out of the loop except to check on this precious little girl to make sure she was okay. I did not panic when she took a turn for the worse and I did not praise God when she came through her surgery okay. I am not praying left and right that this little girl will make it out of the hospital and home with her family!

I did not get the best Valentine's day present ever from my hubby this weekend. More to come on that with pics later on :)

9 comments:

Lori said...

I would not have gone back in after getting the kids in their car seats either!

McCrakensx4 said...

Great list! I, too, did not shove my kids outside either and then huffed & puffed b/c they came in sooner than I wanted them too! Can't wait to see your valentine surprise!

Julie said...

"I was not aggravated when they were outside 5 minutes and already wanted to come in."

I'm SOOO glad it's not just my kids that do this. It drives me nuts. If it were just the older kids I could deal with it, but when the 2 yr old wants to go out he needs an older with him and he DOES NOT like to go out for JUST 5 MINUTES LOL

Tanya said...

I did not stay keep checking on Veiyah's status all weekend long either! I am still not doing that now!

He & Me + 3 said...

i totally cannot wait to see what you got...and I would so have went back for 10 bucks. I am a coupon lover:)

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Ooo conversation hearts and coffee...that does sound yummy!!! =)

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

Sometimes it's worth $10 just to save your sanity and drive away...:)
I love your new look! Beautiful, beautiful blog.
Can't wait to hear what your hubby did for vday!

Windy said...

Great "not me's". I agree w/ you that the $10 coupon wasn't worth going back in for:)
LOVE the new blog look!

amanda said...

love the list. totally have done the same thing at stores. love the new look by the way. cute!