Friday, February 6, 2009

It'll only take a minute to help save this babys life!

I was reading a blog this morning and came across something that moved me to tears. I felt like I had to share and try to do my part to spread the word. This is about a little girl named Gwendolyn and her mothers quest to save her life. I am in awe of her strength and really you can't find a cuter little girl out there than Gwendolyn! So please watch the video and then sign the petition...it only takes a couple of minutes to get both of them done and then you've done your part in saving thousands and thousands of lives.




3 comments:

Windy said...

done!

momstheword said...

What a sweet little girl. It's so hard to watch children suffer. My great-niece was just diagnosed with stage-four lymphoma and she is only twelve years old. I have not asked her parent's permission yet to post anything about her but you could pray for her too. Her name is Ally.

He & Me + 3 said...

I signed it.