Tuesday, February 24, 2009

New pics!

I haven't done alot of experimenting with my new camera yet. I also got a much needed camcorder at the same time. The one that I had was one of the ancient ones that took tapes..yes that's right actual video tapes and I didn't have the battery charger for it anymore. When I contacted the manufacturer they told me it would be $150 to get a new charger..so I have been wanting one for a while and honestly I was begging Allie to wait on crawling until I got one so I could get it on tape...until then I'd been using the video on my cell phone. So I found one and found one that went on hard drive so I didn't have to purchase the tapes or mini dvds left and right. It's got me when it comes to the technical stuff though..I can get them loaded onto my computer but I can't get them loaded onto dvds to keep or onto my blog...UGH!!!!! it's really starting to piss me off! I've got alot of reading to do on both my camcorder and my camera. I know there are so many other features to them that I haven't figured out yet. I do have video of Allie crawling and I swear if I can ever figure out how to get it on my blog then I'll show you all because I know you're losing sleep just waiting to see it :) Until then here are a few that I've gotten with my camera that I'm just in love with!!!


I love this picture. The thing I love about my camera is the shutter speed...I can sit and take picture after picture after picture..click,click,click and I'm bound to get something that I like. I really wanted a recent picture of all four of the kids and was soooo happy to get this one..I wish Allie was smiling but I can't ask for the world,right?


This is my FAVORITE picture that I've taken of Caleb so far. I am really interested in learning to take the close ups and to be able to see the features of the face that often times we don't see in regular pictures. I LOVE this picture!!!!


Here's my two during one of the non fighting moments. Seriously those are few and far between right now so this is EXTRA special!!!


And what's a post from me without a picture of my princess? I can't take enough pictures of her..I asked David the other night if he thought she sometimes felt like the had the paparazzi following her? I just love this little girl more than I can put into words.

15 comments:

Lori said...

great pictures... very crisp! can't wait to see the video

angie {the arthur clan} said...

Wow ~ I especially love that photo of your son. The shading on his face is so dramatic!

Liz said...

Great photos...love the one of Caleb...really cute...just keep practicing!

Veronica said...

Love, love the new pics!!! My favorite is the one with all of your little ones together! I used to be able to get a ton of pictures like that when Audrey was smaller but now she doesn't let Alyssa hold her long enough for me to get a good pic. Doesn't help that my camera isn't so good either! Talk to you soon...

Julie said...

What great pics! I LOVE the one of Caleb!!

momstheword said...

I wish that I could bend like that and put my toes in my mouth. Not that I'd want to, but I'd like to be that flexible. I guess I'll have to stick to verbally putting my foot in my mouth, lol!

Stacy said...

All the pictures look great!! I'm still learning things about my camera too and I've had it since Nov.

He & Me + 3 said...

Stepanie,

Those were great pictrues. I love love love the one of the 4 of them. Wow they did so good all of them smiling and looking at the camera. Well, except allie, but her face is sweet even without her huge smile. Great job! The one of Caleb was fab too. You are doing great with the new toy:)

Randi said...

Great pictures! I wish I had a camera with faster shutter speed too! My point and shoot Canon powershot can never keep up with me. :)

Cassie said...

Great pics! I love the fishy face and the one with Allie's foot in her mouth...I swear I think Jackson would rather chew on his toes than on a teether!

Tanya said...

I love your pictures, your princess is so beautiful, I just love those feet and hands.

Everyday Mom Designs said...

Great pictures. They are all adorable! :)

Alicia W. said...

Those are great! So far my fav pics to be taken with the new camer is the bathtub ones! The water shots are really good. I'll try to upload some tonight. Love the ones you have been taking.

4chalseys@blogger said...

These are really great pictures! What sweet little babies!

Stephanie said...

New here...I love the pictures!