Sunday, July 11, 2010

Three

I got tagged by Erin at The Schuler Family and though I don't usually do these - well I just love her so I guess I'll play along :)

                                                               3 Names I Go By -


Mommy

Stef ( and I'm very particular about how it's spelled - hate hate hate Steph with a ph!!!) I'm weird I know!

My dad used to call me Stefarina - I hated it!!!! I'd come back with calling him Father bc he hated that just as much.


                                                           3 Places I Have Been -

California

Grand Canyon (Arizona)

NC ( they have wonderful beaches)


                                                                3 Favorite Drinks -

SWEET Tea

Dr. Pepper

Lemonade

                                                                3 Jobs I Have Had -


Assistant Manager at Gift Shop

McDonalds ( I'm not sure there are many people who haven't worked there)

Dispatcher for HVAC comp - where I met my love!


                                                 3 Places I would Like To Visit -

Cancun

Alaska

France


                                                             3 TV Shows I watch -

Big Brother

The Bachelor/Bachelorette

Kardashians


                                                           3 Fave Retro Shows -

Saved By The Bell

Full House

90210


                                                  3 Things I Am Looking Forward To -

Gatlinburg :)

Watching my family grow together

Going on more trips as the kids get older


                                                               3 Favorite Dishes -

Baked Spaghetti

Chicken and Pasta

Mexican




Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Erin said...

I will now call you stef. Not sure if I ever called you steph ha ha. I am sure as that is the normal way ( normal is it normal ) maybe original way to spell it.

love learning new things about you. love you :)

He & Me + 3 said...

I knew mexican would be in there:) I loved 90210 & my kids love Full house now. So funny.
I would love to go to France too. Actress' godmother goes every year.

More Than Words said...

Oh my gosh, I love baked spaghetti too! I make that at least once a week..LOL!!

PotterMama said...

I havnt seen the kardashians in forever!

COUNTRY MOM said...

Hope I never called you Steph. Great list. I look forward to watching my family grow older too:)