Friday, July 16, 2010

5 Question Friday


I am so happy to see Friday it's not funny!!!!! It's also time for 5 of the most random questions in the world so head over to Mama M. at My Little Life and join in the fun!!!!

1. Do you collect anything?


I guess you could say I collect children since I have four of them. :) Really though no I don't. There are times I think I'm just collecting scrapbook stuff in my armoire since I never have time to do it anymore but I assure myself that one day it will come again.
2. Name 3 celebrities that you find good looking.

Garth Brooks (oh my - I just love him! nuff said)
Vin Diesel
Tom Cruise
3. Do you have any scars? If so, what's the story behind it (them?)?

I have one on my forehead. I got it when I was just learning to walk I believe and I tripped over a hose and hit my head on a brick. I always tease and say it was my moms fault because she left the hose out. HaHa It didn't bother me much when I was growing up - it does more now because it looks more like a wrinkle and I know I'll never get rid of it.
4. What is a food that you like to eat, but others might think it's gross or weird?

I am SO not a weird food eater! I am a very picky eater. I don't like to try new things - in fact I'm scared of it and textures are huge for me! I like tomato sauces and salsas but I don't like chunky tomatoes - I don't like the texture of them. Weird I know!
5. Have you ever seen a tornado in real life?

No - Thank goodness! My grandmother lives in OK and has a cellar in her house though. When I was little I thought it was the coolest thing in the world - my cousins and I used to play down there.





Photobucket

Photobucket

8 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Ouch on the head meeting a brick. My kids are always banging their faces and creating scars.
So will you eat chunky salsa?

Kelli W said...

Food textures are a big thing for me too! Don't feel too weird because you aren't the only one:)I hate the crunch of a raw onion. I love pickles, but hate the way cucumbers smell and feel!

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

I think Vin Dielsel is good looking as well!!! I like 5 questions..it is done pretty quickly! Have a great day!

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

Camryn has a scar on the top of her nose. You can see it in those pics of her on my blog. She got it last year when she banged her head on the windowsill. I'm hoping she never really cares that it's there.

We used to play in my friend's cellar all the time. We turned it into a "club".

McCrakensx4 said...

OK! I'm back! Can't wait to catch up with you! I am with you about food textures...I like tomato sauces but not tomatoes! And I really don't collect anything either although there are things that I really like! Hope you have a great weekend!

More Than Words said...

I've never been too sensitive to the texture of foods, but I am not one to try new ones!

Alicia W. said...

I love your 5 ? Friday's because I learn more fun things about you. :)

Collecting children comment was hilarious because yes, you are good at that for sure. :)

Enjoy your weekend!
http://twobsandme.blogspot.com/2010/07/camping-boob-sweat-summer-oh-my.html

Annie said...

awwww....collecting kids :)...haha