Sunday, July 4, 2010

Getting to Know You


I'm finally remembering on Sunday morning that I wanted to play along with this meme and getting it done - that's a good start right?! Head over to MannLand5 and play along!!! Now for the questions ......

1. What do you look forward to the most on the 4th of July?

Cookouts/ice cream and family! I think there is nothing better than being with the people that you love and being completely relaxed. I think today we are going to make some yummy cupcakes and then tonight it will be smores time :) I even have a craving for some homemade Oreo ice cream sometime in the next day or so - can you tell I LOVE me some sweets!


2. Are you a hugger?

I would say I am with those I am close to but I'm not one to just walk up and huge someone that I don't know that well. I have a bit of a space issue with those I don't know well - I need my space around here. Heck sometimes I have the same issue with those I am close to so we all have our momehts :)

3. What is your favorite BBQ'd food?

Love bbq chicken - what isn't good about that? Pure and Simple and no reason to mess with it's perfection.

4. Do you like to watch parades?

I loved watching them as a kid - I'd say my interest in them has died down as I've gotten older. Now that's for the ones on tvs though - the big parades I'll glance at now and then when I'm passing by the tv. I love going to live parades - those are so cool!

5. Who has stinkier farts..boys or girls?

My husband would say girls hands down but it's my blog and he's in bed so boys!!!!! Haha

6. Vampires or Werewolves?

Since this is basically an Edward vs. Jacob questions I'll have to go with werewolves - I wasn't a big fan of his after he "left" the first time.

7. Do you read your horoscope?

No - I think most of the time they are so vague we try to make things that happen fit into what was said in the horoscope.

8. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
 
I love love love Mint Chocolate Chip and anything Oreo has me at first glance!!!!! I'm hungry now!

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

I love mint chocolate chip ice cream too. YUM top it with fudge and a brownie underneath and I would walk 500 miles. LOL
So I shouldn't walk up and hug you at our first blog meeting? :) I like my space too, but I am ok with hugs.

Cassie said...

Oh man, have you ever had mint oreo ice cream from Brusters? That stuff is AMAZING.

Erin said...

PS. If we ever meet I would want a nice big hug! I am not a big huger either but I would need one from you!

Erin said...

I wonder if someone has done a test to prove whose farts are smellier ha ha ha!

I go between team edward and jacob. I mean jacob is just smoking hot, like OH MY GOD!! Edward is not attractive to me at all but Emmett he is yummy ha ha ha :)

Big Mama Cass said...

I want to do naughty things to Taylor Lautner. :)

haha

Great answers!

Diana said...

Stopping in from GTKY Sunday. Have never tried homemade Oreo Ice Cream, sounds delicious! Very cute blog you have. Happy Sunday & Happy 4th!