Friday, July 9, 2010

5 Question Friday


FINALLY!!!!! It's Friday and we have an actual weekend!!!!!!!!!!! My husband doesn't have to work - Whoo Hoo!!!!! It's also time for 5 of the most random questions on earth so head over to My Little Life and join in on the fun :)

1. What is one food you could eat everyday?

I could eat Mexican pratically everyday for the rest of my life!!!! I could never ever get enough salsa and cheese dip to make me happy!

2. Are you working in the career you thought you would be when you were 18?

No Way! I never thought I would have 4 children and be a stay at home mom. I actually originally thought I'd be a teacher - guess in a lot of ways I am. I really do want to go back to school and do nursing but I want to wait until the kids get a little older I think. Might go ahead and start some online classes or something soon just to get them out of the way.

3. What is something that you wish you would have done when you were younger and you didn't?

I wish I would have slowed down! Realized that everything didn't have to happen right that second and life would be just fine if it didn't. Guess we all learn that the hard way sometimes.

4. What color are your kitchen walls?

Oh the story of the kitchen walls. Our kitchen was just remodeled and I had originally picked out a melonish color for the walls but it was way too cantaloupe(y) if that's even a word. We ended up going with a rich yellow color and I love it!!!!

5. Do you remember what your very first favorite song was?

Well the very first song I ever learned all the words to was Randy Travis' "Forever and Ever Amen" . So for a long time that was my favorite song simply because I could sing it :)


Photobucket


Photobucket

5 comments:

Kelli W said...

I think I could eat mexican food everyday too! YUM! And I bet your kitchen is gorgeous! You should share some pics of the redo!

Alicia W. said...

I don't think it's in our blood to slow down. Hell, especially now that we're Moms. You have me beat by a long shot though with your brood pretty much all involved in baseball. I don't know how you do it all but I have mad respect for you because YOU DO! :)

Ahhh.. Randy Travis - LOVE HIM

http://twobsandme.blogspot.com/2010/07/love-your-life-we-only-get-one.html

Erin said...

When we meet we will get Mexican. Love me some mexican! Now I want it!

He & Me + 3 said...

Wow our answers were so similar. I like to answer them as I read them too. 1,2 & 4 are exact. I love mexican food. YUM Chips and salsa every day.

COUNTRY MOM said...

Fun list to read. My kitchen curtains are yellow, I love it.