Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Project Life ~ Week 2


I can't believe we're already finishing up the second week of 2011 - I'm having a great time doing this project again this year. I'm still in catch up mode for 2010 so I'm happy that I'm staying on top of for 2011.


Jacob and Lucas both got bb guns for Christmas. Jacob has been wanting a bb gun for as long as I can remember so he and his Daddy went outside in the backyard this afternoon to try it out for the first time.


My new piece of kitchen artwork that my dad made me for Christmas. Can you say LOVE IT?!!!!


First day of our "snow in" - no makeup on in this picture but I absolutely love how all the boys are looking at the camera and are happy!!!!!!


I am loving the lineup of everyones boots!


After the freezing rain and sleet on top of snow we had a layer of ice - made it very easy to sled or snowboard as Lucas and Caleb tried to do.


When you've been stuck in the house for 5 days the kids start getting creative with things to do. Their own unique buildings.

My grandmother is visiting from OK and we have been so blessed to be able and spend a little time with her over the weekend. This is one of my favorites!

Head over to The Mom Creative and link up with Jessica to show off your pictures!

Photobucket


Photobucket

9 comments:

Steph said...

Hi Stephanie, I'm visiting from Project Life Tuesday. I'm a kitchen gadget nut. I love measuring cup holder you dad made you! How sweet.

Kristin said...

Great pictures. Love what your Dad made you! And the buildings your kids built look just like something my girls would do. :)

More Than Words said...

Those are great pictures, but my favorite is the one of your entire family! So beautiful!

Chelle & My boys said...

Looks like a great week :)Love all the pics! Doing a giveaway over at my blog.. check it out!! Have a great week

Stacy said...

Great pictures Stephanie! I really need to start taking more pictures of my own kids...lol!

Julie said...

I love all of the pics...as always! :) Looks like ya'll are staying busy!

Unknown said...

Your pictures are just amazing! Great job :)

McCrakensx4 said...

GREAT PICS! love love love the fam pic and the perspective of the boots picture!!! I bet they have had so much fun in the snow!

~ Noelle said...

i LOVE the family pic!!!!!!!!