Friday, January 14, 2011

5 Question Friday

I don't know as though I've ever been happier to see Friday come. With the snow, David having to work through all of it, the stress that came along with him on the roads and the kids home for the last 7 days straight with very little adult interaction for me I'm ready for a rest!


1. What movie could you watch over and over again and not get tired of?



Hands down Grease!!!!!! My all time favorite movie EVER - I'm not sure it'll ever get any better. I have the soundtrack the movie and then of course Grease 2. I expected great things from the sequel but was hugely disappointed - I've only watched it a couple of times because I couldn't suffer through it any more than tha
2. What's your biggest pet peeve right now?


This one is hard. I have many little things that drive me crazy - unmade beds is a huge one. I have to make up the beds on a daily basis - it makes me feel horrible and just puts me in an all around bad mood when they aren't made. I can't stand the fact that everytime I walk into the bathroom the toilet seat is up. I have 4 boys in my house so it's an endless issue we deal with - most of the time I walk in now I slam it down so it is clearly known and HEARD that I am not a happy camper!
3. If you had to describe your best friend in five words or less, what would you say?


Understanding
Faithful
Committed
Funny
Fabulous
4. If you did not have to worry about money or go to school what would you do for a living?


I'd go to med school. I however don't have an endless supply of money or 10 years on my hands so I'll do without. Once my kids get older and they are all in school I think I'll go back to school for nursing. I've gone back and forth thinking about law school but my mind always goes back to nursing.
5. What is your one "splurge" item, that you will always buy, no matter the cost?


Oooh this is horrible for me because I don't ever ever ever spend money on myself. One thing for the house that I don't scrimp on is toilet paper. I always buy Charmin regardless - I just can't deal with anything else! However the new Charmin they are making is way too soft - you know so soft that there is toilet paper left behind. Yes I see up close because I'm still wiping butts around my house :) Don't hate!

Head over to Mama M's at My Little Life and join in on the fun!

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

PotterMama said...

Oooohhh I love grease too!
Your made me laugh, esp the toilet paper thing. I always buy the cheapest lol. The last thing I want to spend money on is stuff to wipe with! lol

And...about FC.
We applied to have one child at a time, between the ages 0-5. You have complete control over the "type" of children that come into your home. When you get your license, they give you a prepaid Visa card and whenever you have a child in your home they put money on the card monthly. When you adopt the child, all payments stop.

More Than Words said...

LOL!! You're too funny about the toilet paper! Gosh..I have not wiped butts in so long! I totally forgot about that!!

And Grease is one of my faves too!!!

misguided mommy said...

dude DUDE my husband has never seen Grease it makes me crazy. grrr it was even on TV the other day and this shit head passed out

have just uploaded the worlds most embarrassing video blog, please come by and vote, who is right? Me or my husband?

Erin said...

i hate the toilet seat up too.. why do men never learn? i hate making beds but love when they are made!

He & Me + 3 said...

Too funny about the toilet paper. Mine would be coffee. I have to have one coffee a day from dunkin donuts. I know selfish huh? Love grease too.

~ Noelle said...

LOVE Grease...
Grease 2 = NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
i about fell over with your TP comment...
we are Charmin all the way... with the blue packaging...
i can not STAND anything other than that