Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I HEART Faces - Winter Wonderland


I HEART Faces is a website that holds themed weekly contests for professional and amateur photographers. It's been forever since I've participated but when I saw that this weeks theme was Winter Wonderland I had to join in.


This is Caleb during our snow storm last week - after we got 6 inches of powdery snow we ended up with sleet and freezing rain which left about 1/4 inch of ice on top of all that snow. Caleb enjoyed just standing around and eating the ice!



Photobucket


Photobucket

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the shot, and I got to say, I love his name (I've got a Caleb too!!)

lsquare said...

I really like the bright colors here---he's a charmer, for sure!...

Lisa said...

Ah, the life of a kid! Great colors!

Vicky said...

Too cute! Everyone finds something to love about the snow. I've eaten my share for sure!

Windy said...

Karson did too! Every time I looked at that boy, he was eating snow or ice - he would dig up under the ice for the softer snow - I hate to think about what all he may have gotten in his mouth :)

Julie said...

What a cutie-patootie! I love his stocking cap! Love it! Great colors, they just pop! Good job!!

Kim said...

I LOVE it!!! Such an adorable little face! :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful picture! I'm so sick of the snow, but ours is finally melting away!

~ Noelle said...

so cute...
love it