Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Grew in my Heart

I love this picture! This is my stepmom however you will never hear me refer to her as that. When we are all togher(which believe it or not is often) I will say Mom and they will both answer. She is as much my mom as my biological mother is. I love them both more than anything in this world! She came into my life when I was a year old and has been here with me since. During the last few years we have become very close friends. We talk on a daily basis and spend most days chatting through emails. I can't imagine my life without her in it! I am so incredibly blessed to have two wonderful mothers in my life that love me as much as they do...one that brought me into this world and has been by my side ever since and the other that came into my life by choice and has become such a dear friend and confidante of mine! I love you mom!

3 comments:

momstheword said...

Thank you for the invitation and of course you can add me to your blogroll...I'd be honored. Your children looks so precious. I am looking forward to reading more on your blog!

Alicia W. said...

Awww that's so great!! I'm close to my stepmom as well and there is nothing better than having multiple mom's you can have in your life. Great pic of you gals! :o) Have a great day.

Windy said...

It's wonderful that you feel that way! You are a lucky girl to have TWO great Moms:)