Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wordless Wednesday-Kinda

I'm really not dead yet - just very very busy and sick. I'm trying to stay caught up but it becomes difficult while trying to fit it into my new schedule. I have to find a new time to blog now because I used to do it early in the morning before the kids got up - now they go to bed earlier and get up earlier and at night I'm busy doing other things I can't get done during the day. Guess I'm going to have to find a way to put a few more hours in my day!

Here's the first of many beach pictures that I have been very negligent in posting - love how this came out!!! Can you tell he was excited?


Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

Annie said...

when you figure out how to put a few more hours in the day let me know, ok?!?!

love that picture...cant wait to see more!!

Stacy said...

That is a GREAT picture!!!

I know all about trying to find the time and energy to blog..lol

Cassie said...

LOL I'd be excited too!

He & Me + 3 said...

I hope that you feel better soon. Trying to catch up is hard. I have given up. I do what I can :) That is an awesome picture. Can't wait to see the rest.

~ Noelle said...

now that is pure happiness!
what a great moment to capture

More Than Words said...

That's a great picture, Stephanie!!!!

I hope you're feeling better!!!!

Erin said...

cute he is jumping :)