Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day 2010


What a wonderful Mother's Day we had at our house. We did a whole lot of nothing and felt extremely lazy and lacking motivation the entire day.

As soon as Jacob got up he was so excited to give me his gift he made he just couldn't contain it.



Isn't it adorable?!? I think I'm going to hang it with ribbon in the kitchen somewhere :) And his card-I'm such a lucky mama!

Then Lucas got me flowers-I love me some colorful flowers!!!!! and made me the sweetest card EVER! Made me cry just reading it.



I'm also getting a Keurig from David and the kids but we've yet to pick it out yet. With our insane week spending loads of money at the doctors office last week I told him we should wait a week or so :) I can't wait to be able to make a single cup of coffee whenever I want at whatever hour I want!!!!! See the little things that fascinate me-I'm lame I know :)




Photobucket

Photobucket

9 comments:

Stacy said...

Aww that card was so sweet!!

I love the flowers.

Glad you had a great Mother's Day!

McCrakensx4 said...

OH we have a Kuerig machine (Ryan got on for Christmas) and I LOVE IT! It's lots of fun...we just got the smallest one (the 1 cupper) and it's red so it matches my kitchen! And I cried this year too...they are getting old enough to write the sweetest things! Both of mine wrote the sweetes cards and Colin made me a book of poetry...that's when I lost it! Glad you had a nice and relaxing day! And those flowers are BEAUTIFUL!!

Erin said...

oh my goodness that is the sweetest card I have ever seen! You will treasure that for forever!!

Kelli W said...

Your Mother's Day card are adorable!

He & Me + 3 said...

How fun...I wish i could get a single cup of coffee...Good for you. What sweet cards. Those are the best.

amanda said...

those cards are SO SWEET!!

COUNTRY MOM said...

Stephanie, Thanks for joining my blog. I have joined yours as well.

I love your cards. The best of anything to me is... Homemade. They are all beautiful.

Thanks for all your prayers. Baby boy is doing great. I'll be glad when we pick a name lol. Blessings, Audrey

Vicky said...

Oh my goodness! Not only are those cards just precious but what they have written on them as well! So sweet. Glad to hear you had a great day!

So not lame :)

Annie said...

LOVE the homemade cards! How special :)