Friday, May 28, 2010

5 Question Friday

Oh my! Things are crazy around our house right now. I have so much going on and lots and lots to catch up on with blogging-think I'll be blogging through the weekend this week :)


Today though is 5 Question Friday and I love me some random questions!!! How bout you? If so head over to Mama M's and join in the fun!!!

1. Is there something you've always wanted to try but just can't muster up the courage to actually do yet?

I would love to bungee jump or skydive!!! I want my husband to do it with me though and since I can't get him to step foot in a plane for even a trip I don't believe he's going to willingly jump out of one. Maybe I could trick him and push him though? :) Or not-just a thought!


2. If you had $100 handed to you in cash without your significant other knowing about it, what would you spend it on?

Oh goodness-I think my biggest obstacle with that would be not telling my husband I had it. Spending it on something would be easy but I tell him everything and keeping that from him would be difficult. I believe I'd feel guilty for spending it on myself and not telling him so I might just buy something for him with it and then I wouldn't feel so bad! He'd love him some race tickets :)

3. What was your favorite piece of playground equipment as a child?

I would spend hours and hours on my swing in the backyard. Seriously I would take my tape player (yes it does make me old!) outside and put it on the ground with New Kids on the Block in it. Oh my-I loved me some New Kids on the Block. I'd turn it up as loud as it would go and just swing away while screaming their lyrics!!!! Fun times!


4. Do you prefer a sweet or hearty breakfast?

Have I told you that doughnuts are one of my favorite foods?!? Honestly they should be a single food group! Biscuits and gravy are yummy too though-my Daddy makes the BEST!


5. Are you a Neat Freak or a Messy Bessy?

A mix of both I suppose. Nothing makes me happier than things being clean and organized but finding the time to do that is another story!!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

I loved the NKOTB too. OMGosh. LOVED them. I love sweet breakfast treats too. Dunkin donuts is my best friend.
$100? Hmmm. I would probably go to Target. I love that place...can find everything there.
have a great Friday

Kelli W said...

I loved NKOTB too! And I am all about a sweet breakfast too. Now I want donuts!

Melissa said...

I love the 5 Question Friday's!! Thanks for doing these and getting me hooked! :-) Have a great Friday!

McCrakensx4 said...

Oh I love me some donuts too! And I think my most fav thing at the playground was the mery go gound...spinning until you either fell off or threw up!

Stacy said...

I loved Donnie from NKOTB...lol.