Monday, May 10, 2010

I HEART Faces-Celebrate Mom


It's been such a long time since I've done I HEART Faces so I'm excited to jump back in. I HEART Faces is a photography website that has weekly contests based on a weekly theme. This weeks theme is Celebrate Mom.

This is a picture that was taken recently on Easter Sunday. It's a little tough to find a picture of me with the kids because 99% of the time I am the one taking the pictures. I love Allie's face in this picture and just the fact that it's she and I :)


Head over to I HEART Faces and join in this week!


Photobucket

Photobucket

15 comments:

Erin said...

What a cute picture :)

Kelli W said...

What a sweet picture:)

Martie said...

I understand how you feel! My husband went and bought me a remote for my camera so I can be in pictures once in awhile, and I finally tried it yesterday. LOVE IT!

I love your sweet mommy and daughter photo!

Unknown said...

What a pretty mother you are Stephanie. Hope you mothers day was special!

More Than Words said...

Aww! That's a great picture!!! She is getting so tall now!!!!

Unknown said...

I love this picture of y'all! So glad you entered again!!

Stephanie said...

Beautiful picture!!! I can't believe how big that sweet little girl is getting. You look wonderful!

Vicky said...

So happy to see your cute pics back up and working! Allie is growing so much, but still as cute as ever :)

Serline said...

Lovely pic of you two. She has the same twinkle in her eyes as you...

He & Me + 3 said...

That is a super sweet picture of you and your baby girl. wow her hair is growing so much. YOu are beautiful.

Laura said...

Such a great picture of you and your girl! You are both so beautiful!

McCrakensx4 said...

Look at how big she is getting...oh my...what a cutie! Hope you had a nice Mother's Day!

Holly's Mom said...

Two peas in a pod, you girls need to stick together!

fiddlehead said...

So sweet...full of joy and love. And nice to get yourself in a photo, right!

Everyday Mom Designs said...

Such a beautiful picture!