Friday, June 5, 2009

Friday Photo Flashback


Alicia holes this meme every Friday for those of us that have pictures that were scanned into our computers. I have lots that were digital but I used to not keep them on my computer so I had to scan them back in again. That's where this one came from.


This is Lucas and David shortly after Jacob was born. This was in the summer of 04. It's hard to believe that we ever had only two kids :) Seriously I think back and it's hard to remember a time when they weren't all four here. David was trying to teach Lucas how to slide on the slip n slide and it was so much fun watching them. I do remember that...so funny! I think David might have had more fun than Lucas did actually. Those slides are SO much fun!!!!!

Head over to Alica's and show us your old photos.

13 comments:

Muthering Heights said...

What an adorable father/son moment!

He & Me + 3 said...

Fun times. We love the slip and slide. Yea, I don't remember only having 2 kids either. :)

McCrakensx4 said...

What fun! Isn't is amazing that we have to teach our kids things like that...I mean how to slide. I love that they are sponges! And dads ususally end up having the most fun always! Happy Friday

Stacy said...

Looks like they are about to do some slipping and sliding...lol!

More Than Words said...

Hi Stephanie!! I need to really invest in one of those!! LOL!

Look how young your hubby looks here!!! And I know what you mean about having only two kids at the time! I think about that too when I look at old pictures!!!

Thanks for joining in again, my friend!!! I know how super busy you have been!

momstheword said...

Oh that looks like to much fun!!!! I wanna play!!!!!

Oh, and somebody said those belts are coming back in again, lol!

Joyeful said...

We love the slip n slide around here too! And there's nothing like good ole daddy time!

betty said...

looks like great summer fun!! cute picture!

hope you/family have a good weekend!

betty

Julie said...

That looks like a WAY better slip-n-slide than the one's I remember! How fun!

Drew said...

The slip-n-slide has definitely become a fixture in our backyard! :) Oh, how I wish we lived near each other...our kids are all around the same age. They would have so much fun together!

Liz said...

that is a cool slip and slide....looks like they had fun...it's so neat to look back at old pics....

Shannon said...

Cute! I hope to one day have trouble remembering just 2 kids. :) Now that I'm 5 months out from my surgery I hope to work on growing our family again. :)

Alicia W. said...

I think I might ask for a scanner for my b-day.. I love how your going back in time and writing about it. That slip n slide is awesome!