Saturday, December 27, 2008

Alive and Breathing

I can't believe it's been a week since I last posted. Things have been so hectic around here it seems like I've been going in circles day in and day out. I hope to get caught up on blogs in the next couple of days and get started back posting also. Jacob has been sick for the last couple of days. He started with a headache on Christmas Eve and has been running a fever since then. We took him to the doctor yesterday and he has strep throat so he's on meds now. Of course you all know how I feel about meds..if you don't then click here for background. It was torture on Christmas day..I felt horrible for him and many times just wanted to wrap everything up for him all over again. Hoping he starts feeling better soon! So we're here and I'm going to try and catch up with everyone very soon. I hope everyone had a great Christmas!

11 comments:

Stacy said...

I hate he was sick on Christmas. We've missed you.

He & Me + 3 said...

We thought we might have a sick one on Christmas too, but we didn't thank God...I can only imagine how sad it must have been to not see him smiling but instead in pain. Poor baby. Glad to hear from you. I hope other than that it was a nice Christmas all around.

Lori said...

oh no... hope he feels better soon. hope your enjoy the rest of your holidays

McCrakensx4 said...

Hope Jacob is feeling better very soon! Too bad he wasn't feeling well for Christmas! Hope you enjoyed your day anyways though!

Everyday Mom Designs said...

Oh, how awful. I hope he is okay soon. Hope you had a great Christmas too. :)

Tara Steffen Fotos said...

Hope it doesn't "go around"! It's no fun to have sick kids, especially on a Holiday!

Get better!

momstheword said...

I hope that Jacob is feeling better soon. My son got scarlet fever once, which is basically strep throat with a rash. Fortunately they have antiobiotics nowadays so he was fine. So even though meds can be a little scary, sometimes they are great!

More Than Words said...

Hi Stephanie!!! So good to read a post from you!! I'll be praying that Jacob gets better soon!!!

Alicia W. said...

I know what you mean! I've been out of the loop since early last week and I'm trying to catch up today on posts. Glad you had a wonderful Christmas. ;o)

Liz said...

We are in the same boat! things have been so crazy busy for me too I haven't had time to blog...but i am missing my friends!

Anonymous said...

The holidays always mess everyone up. You'll get your groove back.