Friday, March 13, 2009

It's Finally Friday

It's been a stressful week so I'm so relieved that it's Friday!!!! We're supposed to have cold weather and rain all weekend long..hard believe that just 2 days ago it was 80 degrees outside. I'm happy though and hoping to finish cleaning out closets around here this weekend. I've gotten the kids closets done so I've gotta tackle ours next. Caleb and Allie are still sick so I'm hoping that they'll improve and allow me to get alittle done. I bet you I've wiped their noses at least 200 times in the last 24 hours. I had to suction Allie this morning and she wasn't happy with me at all to say the least. That has got to be one of the worst things..I hate having to do that..they act like it is the worst thing on earth. So honestly I'm tired..I have a headache and I really just don't have a big post in me today. I've got some great pics of Allie that I'm going to share this weekend and she's done alot this week so I'm excited about that but for today it is what it is.

9 comments:

Shauna said...

Happy Friday! Hope you have a great weekend! ♥ Hugs!

Windy said...

Hope you get it all done today so you can enjoy the weekend!

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

Aww I hope they get better soon. Runny noses are no fun at all. I need to tackle our closets here, too.

He & Me + 3 said...

I am glad it is Friday too...It was a long week over here as well. Hope that the weekend is good to you.

Stacy said...

I know this weather is CRAZY!!! Well try to rest this weekend.Even though I know you won't have time.Just thought I would say it anyways...lol.

angie {the arthur clan} said...

You have had a rough week! Hang in there...hopefully the kiddos will all be feeling better soon.

It's freezing here too and I am so tired of it!

Lori said...

hope everyone feels better soon can't wait to see the new pictures

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

Come on, Caleb and Allie! Get better soon so Mommy can get a break!!!!

McCrakensx4 said...

Happy Friday and good for you on getting to those closets! Hoping the rest of your clan is feeling tip top very soon!