Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Way Over Due

We had David's brother and his family over for dinner on Saturday. Well part of his family...they actually have three boys but only the youngest came. They had not seen Allie since she was born...amazing how you can live so close to people and yet see them so little. Suppose we let life get away...I tell myself and others all the time that we are going to try and do better...get together more often and keep in touch and then we lose track once again. Lucas and Noah had a great time playing...they played several rounds of twister....very fun to watch. Hopefully we won't get too caught up in things this time and be able to get together again soon. Surely I'm not the only one like that,am I?




Here's Lucas and Noah playing twister...I forgot how fun that game was. If only we were able as adults to still play and be able to move the next day!




Uncle Charles and Allie

No comments: