Sunday, August 3, 2008

Committing




Well I started this before Allie was born and I have been extremely slack. I am going to get the blog fixed up but for now I just need to start posting. I love to scrapbook but since Allie has been born I have not gotten my supplies out a single time so I am going to do a sort of verbal scrapbook as to be able to remember everything when the kids are older and I actually have time to sit down and pour myself into my supplies again. Hope everyone enjoys keeping up with the kids and seeing them grow on a daily basis...As crazy as life is right now I enjoy every minute of these gorgeous children!

Jacob and Caleb have had colds for the past few days. I've done nothing other than constantly fetch tissues and wipe noses. My entire goal in this is to keep it away from Allie....as horrible as it sounds I really don't care who else gets it as long as I can keep her healthy.

Lucas starts back to school on the 19th but with this weekend being tax free weekend we went and got his school supplies this afternoon. I believe we have that done mostly however I know when we go for meet the teacher night we will receive another list. I don't believe I have ever been more ready for school to start back. What a LONG summer this has been. Will be ready to get back in the swing of things day to day and start to get Allie on a schedule.

Speaking of Allie..I just can't say enough about her. I never ever thought I would want a girl but I am absolutely,completely and utterly in love with her. I am so looking forward to all of the things we are going to do together and the relationship is so different in many ways than that I have with my boys. I pray that we grow to be the best of friends and I just can't wait to share so many things with her. She is the most beautiful little girl that I have ever seen. She is really starting to come into herself and develop her own personality. She started today putting her hands in her mouth....watching her change and grow everyday is so much fun. She went to the doctor on Thursday of last week and had to have her two month shots...I took all of the kids with me so it was a very interesting trip and a full waiting room. When she got the shots...Lucas and Jacob stood in the corner and cringed and had tears in their eyes...so cute. The kids have really taken to her...especially Caleb.

No comments: