Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thankful #2

Onto the second installment of my Thankful week.

Today I'm focusing on the little things in life. With the kids running around all the time and it constantly being loud in our house things easily get to me. My anxiety gets out of control very quickly and I can have panic attacks in a heartbeat. There are days I have to sit down and remember to be thankful for the small things and realize just how lucky we are to be healthy and have four happy children and really to just be together.

I'm thankful for smiles!


I'm thankful for laughter!


I'm thankful for a bed that's warm from the electric blanket when I get in it at night....I LOVE that one!

I'm thankful for pink because I thought I'd never ever in a blue moon get it!


And I'm even thankful for the two older boys that make our house the chaotic mess that it is!




Photobucket


Photobucket

3 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

So much to be thankful for...Your family is beautiful.. Have a Blessed Thanksgiving.

Kelly said...

Too cute! Love the post and love the picture of Allie.

Vicky said...

Stephanie, for some reason I haven't seen pics of Lucas for a bit now, and he looks like he has grown in that short time! He looks mature :)

I have a new throw for the couch that you can plug in and heat up and I love it too :)